Nobody likes and does not want to hurt. However, contrary to our desires, the circumstances sometimes do not develop in our favor. Sometimes you have to sleep on uncomfortable beds, admire the pale walls of the hospital ward, eat lean, low-calorie food cooked in the same place. About what you can do in the hospital, in order to avoid boredom read further.
Take with you
Let's start with the fact that you need to protect your health. A slight malaise, which was not given much importance, can lead to a serious, unpleasant illness. Be attentive to the signals of your body. Take care of yourself and those who are dear to you. Otherwise, we will have to spend several "happy" days in the hospital. If the latter could not be avoided, then do not get bored in the hospital such activities as:
- reading. How long ago did you pick up an interesting book? This thing will help brighten up a few days, the upcoming to spend in the hospital. Learn the psychology of relationships, read interesting benefits for face and body care, perhaps you will be useful topic of parenting. In this case, the matter of choice is a matter of taste;
- knitting. Hook or knitting needles - choose what is more convenient for you and create with your own hands some useful and beautiful thing. You can tie a scarf, a delicate napkin on a dining table, a colored rug, or something more complicated. A magazine with original ideas and step-by-step instructions can be purchased at any bookstore or newsstand;
- embroidery. Ready-made kits for needlework are inspired by interesting drawings and bright colors. Add color to the gray days of your stay in the hospital;
- Board games. If there are at least two more in the ward of "friends in misfortune", then such a game as monopoly will help you to entertain yourself in the hospital. Let those who visit you take care of this. Playing cards will also help pass the time;
- learn languages. Perhaps your stay in the medical institution - this is a good reason to repeat long-forgotten foreign words, grammar and continue further education;
- think about the future. Do you have a dream? What are your goals? Are you satisfied with your life? Above these questions you will have time to think. Make plans for the future, since you want to change your life for the better.
If suddenly you become sad in the hospital, bored and completely unbearable, then think about the fact that these are temporary measures. Very soon you will be at home. Be patient.