Propagation of a healthy lifestyle is not a tribute to fashion. From generation to generation, pediatricians tell young mothers about the benefits of healthy eating, hardening and long walks. But, if everything is clear with food products - in the first years of life the baby is not very pampered with "useful" delicacies, but many people neglect walks. Today we will talk about why we should walk with the child every day, and give undeniable reasons for women who think otherwise.
Why walk with your child every day?
A drizzling rain or an invigorating breeze - whether it is necessary to walk with the child every day and in any weather - the question is rather rhetorical and they are asked, as a rule, by very "busy" moms. Certainly, walks to the kid are necessary, at what as adult, and small. And that's why:
- On the street, the body crumbs rest from the harmful effects of "domestic dwellers". After all, even in the cleanest apartment there are many pathogenic microorganisms.
- During the walk, the baby's lungs are cleared of accumulated dust.
- Necessary for growth and development of the baby vitamin D is produced in the body under the direct influence of sunlight. Of course, you can get the necessary dose of this vitamin in the form of special drops. But the benefits from it will be much less.
- Charge for the eyes. A sequential examination of near and far-away objects on the street occurs naturally. Bugs under the legs and sparrow on the tree - to perform such gymnastics in the apartment will not work anyway.
- A separate question - is it necessary to walk with the child every day and in any weather? A positive answer to this question doctors argue for the undeniable benefit of natural factors of hardening. With proper equipment, a walk in the frost, rain or snow will bring the child only benefit and a sea of positive emotions.
- On the street, the kid receives a tremendous push in development, and the first stage of socialization also passes. Singing birds, sunbeams, rain droplets, new faces, first friends in the sandbox - this is a new world unknown to the baby, with which it is so interesting to get acquainted with.
- Many mothers are interested in why you should walk with your child every day and if you can not go out, if the baby has a cold? But, as it turned out, cough and snot are weighty reasons to spend an extra hour in the fresh air, which will help the crumb to cope with the disease.