Why do we love high-heeled shoes so much? Perhaps, for the fact that they allow us to be on top during the cool season. Classic boots on the hairpin can hardly be called everyday shoes, unless you, of course, seek comfort and take care of your health. However, few people imagine themselves without a high heel. The biggest choice of this model is offered to us by autumn and spring boots on a hairpin. There are also summer boots on the hairpin, more like sandals with a lot of weaves.
High boots on a hairpin as it is impossible by the way will have in cold weather, thus they possess one more important quality practically for any woman - allow to open new possibilities in a choice of clothes. And, of course, a high heel adds a few centimeters of growth to us.
Female boots on the hairpin visually lengthen and slender legs, giving the gait an attractive elasticity. At the same time they will make an excellent ensemble with jeans, skirts and dresses, strict trousers. In cold weather suede boots with a hairpin are ideal for a coat, cloak or leather jacket. That is, it is almost universal footwear, which is suitable for any occasion.
If you have never worn such shoes, then it will be difficult for you to combine it with your usual wardrobe. Some do not wear high-heeled boots at all, considering them vulgar or not suitable age. In any case, with an everyday dress and a business suit, they look aggressive, and with tight jeans and mini-skirts - vulgar. What to do?
Tips on how to wear high-heeled boots
- High boots on the hairpin are best worn under the skirt. Shortened - under the trousers. Straight single-color trousers of the same color as the boots, visually extend the legs. However, do not forget that the bottom edge of the pants should close the heel half, otherwise it seems that you have grown out of trousers.
- High, fitting boots on a hairpin for spring are combined with straight and narrow skirts to the knee. More short skirts wear with boots that have a free straight bootleg. Such models in low-key dark colors will be appropriate even in a business setting.
- In an informal setting, a good ensemble will consist of high boots and a medium-length skirt covering the knee. It will look good flared skirts or folds. It is desirable that the skirt and boots are in one color, so the legs will look more elegant. If this can not be done, then the shoes should be darker.
- Narrow jeans and boots on a hairpin fit slender young ladies. If the boot top is wide, you can thread jeans in them. To short boots are better for straight, jeans free of knee.
- Even more daring image is created by boots-stockings on a hairpin. It is important here not to make the image vulgar. It will look good such boots with tights in them narrow jeans and a jumper. Clothes should be as concise as possible.
- Mini-skirt and boots on the hairpin - an outfit for a trip to the nightclub, but not the everyday image.
- Accessories. It is not recommended to create kits in the same style and color. With thin hairpins, the bag-torba or the large flat clutch harmonizes best. The belt will complete the kit, adding a bit of aggressiveness to it, but it will make it very stylish.
As for colors, it is best to choose boots with a stud of discreet tones, since such shoes are very aggressive in themselves. Red boots on a metal hairpin, perhaps, have long been out of fashion. And white boots on a hairpin - more likely an attribute of a wedding dress. If you want to look elegant in any situation, strive for simple styles and colors.