Extraordinarily beautiful embroidery with ribbons is now at the height of fashion. In this technique, we create paintings for interior design, decor for canvas bags, sofa cushions, etc. One of the most popular motifs for embroidery is sunflower. And this is not accidental: the sunflower symbolizes optimism, the joy of life, vitality. In the presented master class for beginners, we will tell you how to perform embroidery of sunflowers with ribbons.
Embroidery with satin ribbons "Sunflowers"
- Embroidery of sunflowers with ribbons begins with the construction of the scheme. The arrangement of the elements may be different, but it is important to observe the harmony when placing the flowers: in the center are the largest flowers, on the side - smaller. Flowers can be arranged bouquet, in a garland, wreath or embroider a single plant. To draw the scheme, a marker is used on the fabric, and when embroidered on a dark material - a tailor's chalk or thin pieces of soap. In the case of erasing lines, it is advisable to go through a slash on all contours.
- For the embroidery of petals, narrow satin lilies of two yellow shades will be needed.
- From the underside of the fabric from the middle of the flower we draw out the ribbon. On the wrong side we fix the ribbon.
- We draw the needle to the tip of the petal, but do not stretch the tape. We stick a needle in the center, not allowing the ribbon to twist.
- In order for the top of the petal to turn out to be lush and rounded, use the second needle, which is inserted into the curl, not allowing it to curl up.
- Stitch the next petal. Now use the second needle to create the volume at the end.
- Puncture the ribbon and you can near the edge. Moreover, the closer the puncture is to the edge, the more it will curl in one direction.
- We wrap the stitch on the opposite side. For this purpose we deduce a tape on the person, we add, we pierce through the center and we extend through a matter.
- So we form the petals of one sunflower. Do not try to make them the same. We need the flower to look more natural.
- Similarly, embroider other sunflowers that make up the flower arrangement.
- Mid-color is made from two ribbons: dark brown and lighter brown colors. We make short stitches, forming a loop, and after each stitch from the reverse side we make the binding of the tape.
- The leaves are made of fairly wide green ribbons of two or three shades. To create the stems, tape of medium width is transposed.
Also very beautiful looks embroidered with ribbons of lilacs.