The cherry jam from cherries without pits will delight with a delicious, rich taste and incomparable aroma. Preparation of berries will take time, but the result beyond all doubt compensates for all costs: the delicacy is superbly stored and quickly and with pleasure is eaten.
How to cook cherry jam?
Prepare the jam from the cherries without pits for the winter will be everyone who wants, having first acquainted with the intricacies of technology and choosing a suitable recipe with attracted proportions of components.
- The berries are washed, sorted, rid of the stems and bones.
- The resulting berry mass is poured with sugar and left until the juice is separated for several hours or overnight.
- Cook the jam from the cherries without pits to the desired density in one step or follow the individual recipe technology.
- In the process of cooking from the surface of the jam, foam is periodically removed.
- Depending on the recipe, the delicacy is cooked with the addition of water or without it, boiling the mass to the desired density.
- When ready, hot sweets are rolled in sterile jars and allowed to cool in an inverted form, wrapped in something warm.
Thick cherry jam pitted
To prepare a cherry jam without pits dense, do not add water to the billet. Prepared berries with half a serving of sugar are left to separate the juice, and if there are many, it is partially drained, and then the remaining sugar is added and the cooking is finished.
- ripe cherries - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg.
- Cherries are relieved of stones, they are covered in a suitable dish by half of the sugar, left for several hours at room temperature.
- Enter the remaining sugar, place the workpiece on a plate and boil to the desired density.
- If there is a desire to keep the berries intact, extract them from the syrup, and return to the already prepared sweet base, warm up a minute.
- Delicious cherry jam pitted without pits on sterile jars, sealed and wrapped until cooled.
Jam from a cherry seedless "Pyatiminutka"
Jam from cherry "Pyatiminutka" maximally preserves all vitamins and freshness of berries, which, moreover, thanks to minimal heat treatment, perfectly retain their shape. The resulting preform is obtained in a liquid texture and contains a lot of syrup, the sweetness of which can be adjusted by varying the amount of sugar.
- cherry - 1 kg;
- sugar - 500 g.
- The washed cherries are removed from the bones with the help of a special device, put in a bowl, pouring sugar.
- A few hours after separation of the juice, the preform is placed on the plate, brought to a boil, cooked for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sweetness on sterile vessels, sealed with sterilized lids, turn over until it cools down under a warm blanket.
Cherry jam without sugar
Cherry jam without pits can be cooked without the addition of sugar, which will especially please those who do not eat sweets, watch the figure or is unable for health reasons to add a sweet product to food. Preparing a treat on a water bath, where the berries are evaporated for a long time before thickening. If desired, the billet can be sweetened during cooking by stevia, honey or agave syrup.
- cherry seedless - 1 kg.
- Eliminate berries from the bones, put in a suitable vessel, placed on a water bath.
- Tumble berry mass, from time to time mixing, 3 hours or until the desired density (evaporation of juice).
- Transfer the jam from the pitted cherries to a sterile can and store in the refrigerator for up to two months. For long-term storage, vessels are sterilized for 15 minutes in boiling water, sealed.
Cherry jam with gelatin
Jam from cherry with gelatin turns out to be less sweet and at the same time has a flowing pleasant jelly texture. The resulting delicacy is quite suitable for serving as an independent dessert, supplement to other sweet dishes or ice cream. The amount of sugar can be changed to taste or depending on the degree of natural sweetness of berries.
- cherry - 1,5 kg;
- sugar 750 g;
- gelatin - 35 g;
- water - 1 glass.
- Cherries are rid of stones, fall asleep with sugar and leave for a while.
- Have berries on the stove, warm, stirring, boil, cook for 5 minutes.
- Soak gelatin, warm up to dissolve the crystals, pour into jam, mix and then pack on sterile jars.
- The vessels are sealed, stored in the cold.
Cherry jam with pectin - recipe
The following recipe for cherry jam without pits assumes the use of pectin as a thickener. Thanks to minimal heat treatment, berries perfectly preserve the shape and vitamins, and a thick texture of sweets will easily spread it on a slice of toast or bread. Unlike the previous recipe, water is not added in this case, which will allow you to get a more intense taste of sweetness.
- cherry - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- pectin - 1 sachet.
- Prepared berries are rid of pits, fall asleep for several hours with sugar to separate the juice.
- Warm the mass with continuous stirring until boiling, add pectin, boil a minute.
- Pour out the delicious cherry jam on sterile containers, sterilize in boiling water for 10 minutes, cork.
Jam «Cherry in chocolate» - recipe
Once you have cooked the jam "Cherry in chocolate", you will always be among the fans of such a preparation. The recipe for sweets will take the dominant title and become the favorite in the home menu. It is important to use only high-quality cocoa powder and natural dark chocolate, which will give a delicacy of unforgettable refinement.
- cherry - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- cocoa powder and dark chocolate - 100 grams each.
- Cherries are carefully extracted from cherries.
- The berries are covered with sugar and, after separating the juice, drain it into another container and put it on a stove.
- Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring, pour them berries, leave until cooling.
- Repeat the procedure 3 more times.
- At the last filling, the syrup is placed on the stove along with the cherries, add cocoa, chocolate, cook for 5 minutes.
- Prepack jam with chocolate from cherries without pits on sterile jars, cork.
Fried cherry jam
Especially delicious, fragrant and full-bodied, it turns out fried jam from cherries without pits. It is important to prepare a delicacy in small portions, choosing a cast-iron frying pan with a thick bottom for this. In this case, the prepared berries, together with the sugar, are heat treated without first standing out and separating the juice, which saves time.
- cherry - 500 g;
- sugar - 500 g.
- Pitted cherries and sugar are placed in a frying pan and placed on a stove.
- With continuous stirring, heat the mass to dissolve the sugar and fry for 25-30 minutes.
- The prepared jam from a cherry in a frying pan is poured on sterile vessels, sealed and allowed to cool in a wrapped form.
Cherry jam in the multivark
According to the following recipe, you can cook cherry jam in a multivark. When using a high-power device, the lid is not closed or the steam release valve is removed to avoid runaway. Berries with sugar can be used immediately for the preparation of a treat without preliminary sokootdeleniya.
- cherry - 700 g;
- sugar - 700 g.
- Eliminate berries from the bones and along with a serving of sugar is placed in a bowl.
- Turn on the device in the "Quenching" mode and cook the jam 1,5-2 hours.
- Poured hot sweets on sterile containers, sealed with lids, allowed to cool in a wrapped form.