Loved by many creamy taste of the product, it provides the opportunity to use it as a useful milk drink and the main ingredient for making pancakes, pies, souffle and vitamin cocktails. A perfect example - a dough for a burger for flat cakes with various fillings, which allows you to quickly and easily prepare simple and tasty food popular in many countries of the world.
Cheese cakes on a fermented woman in a frying pan
Cakes on a fermented baked milk are a recipe, thanks to which you can prepare a hearty and nutritious breakfast for the whole family in a few minutes. The use of hard cheese in the base will give juicy loaves and provide a pleasant viscous texture.
- fermented baked milk - 140 ml;
- flour - 250 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
- a pinch of soda;
- cheese - 110 g;
- vegetable oil - 65 ml.
- Pour the fermented burgers into the dishes, beat the egg and whisk the mixture thoroughly with a whisk.
- Combine the grated cheese with the egg mass and mix.
- Add soda and sifted flour, stir and knead the cheese dough.
- Divide the dough into three and roll each of the pieces into a flat cake. Add a prepared cheese cake with a fork and brown in warmed-up oil.
- Cheese cakes on an old burger with ham
- Cheese cakes on a fermented woman who has lost her shelf life is an acceptable recipe, since this sour-milk product does not have pathogenic bacteria, and during the preparation will lose the acquired acidic taste.
- fermented baked milk - 250 ml;
- flour - 450 g;
- cheese - 200 g;
- ham - 180 g;
- vegetable oil - 90 ml;
- soda - 1/4 tsp.
- Mix the fermented baked with soda, crushed with grated cheese and flour. Knead the dough.
- Divide the bollocks into the desired number of portions, round them and roll them out.
- Put the finely chopped ham on the dough, join the edges and roll again, shaping the cake.
- Fry the tortillas in oil in a heated frying pan.
Cakes on a peeling woman
Want to reduce the fat content of flat cakes, avoiding their frying in oil? No problem! Try baking the rolled dough in the oven with a minimum of fat and a maximum taste.
- flour - 700 g;
- starch 45 g;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- ryazhenka - 480 ml;
- soda - 1/4 tsp.
- butter - 30 g.
- Mix the flour with the starch and soda. Collect the hill, make a "well" in the center and connect the eggs and fermented buns in it.
- Knead the dough, divide into balls and slightly roll.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with oil, lay out the flat cakes and bake at 220 degrees for half an hour.