Doctors and nutritionists recommend in the summer time to lean on fruits and vegetables, which provide the body with useful substances. Many are interested in what vitamins are contained in cherries and is it useful for the body? There are several varieties of berries that have their own characteristics.
Are there vitamins in the cherry?
Vitamin composition of cherry almost does not differ from cherries, many in general say that in this matter they are twins. The berries contain the strongest immunostimulating complex, which reduces the risk of developing cancer and is opposed to the negative effects of free radicals.
What vitamins are included in the cherry?
- Vitamin A together with ascorbic acid increases protective functions and helps the body to withstand the negative effects of viruses and infections.
- The combined content of vitamin A and E improves blood coagulability, which reduces the risk of developing thrombosis.
- Vitamins of group B, contained in the cherry, have a positive effect on the activity of the nervous system, which helps to transfer the stress experienced by the body during weight loss much more easily. They also improve metabolic processes.
- Vitamin PP has the ability to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood. It also has a positive effect on digestion and is necessary for protein metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 takes an active part in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, which helps in the process of losing weight.
Vitamins, which are in the cherry, are necessary for pregnant women, since they take part in the formation of bone tissue and retina in the child's eyes, improve the metabolism of the future mother and reduce the manifestation of toxicosis.
Useful properties of sweet cherry
Due to the presence of vitamins and minerals, berries have a number of properties:
- The energy value of the sweet cherry is at a low level, so they can be consumed during a diet. As for canned sweet cherry, its caloric value is 46 kcal per 100 g, but if it is cooked without using a lot of sugar.
- Berries have a diuretic effect, which helps to remove excess fluid from the body and thus get rid of puffiness.
- Cherry helps to cleanse the body of toxins and other decomposition products.
- The berries contain pectin, which removes fats from the body and helps to quickly satisfy the hunger.
- Cherries have a slight laxative effect, which helps cope with constipation and cleanse the intestines.
- Berries have a positive effect on the digestive system as a whole.
How to use?
To cleanse the body of harmful substances and get rid of several kilograms, you can take a day off on cherry. Use it is allowed no more often than 1 time a week. For a day you need to eat no more than 2 kg of berries. If you are experiencing severe hunger, then replenish the diet of 1 liter of low-fat kefir or natural yogurt. It is allowed to drink green tea and water without gas.
Weekly diet is based on the use of products that will supply the body with substances necessary for normal life. The menu looks like this:
- breakfast: 350 g of sweet cherry;
- lunch: a portion of boiled chicken breast, 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed cherry juice;
- afternoon snack: 180 g of sweet cherry;
- dinner: a portion of baked fish, vegetable salad and 1 tbsp. natural yoghurt.
To achieve good results, adhere to proper nutrition and exercise regularly. In this case, the sweet cherry will only strengthen the effect of losing weight.
In some cases, the sweet cherry can harm the body. To refuse from the use of berries costs to people with a diabetes, as in them the glucose is contained. It is not recommended to eat cherries in the presence of problems with the kidneys and with insomnia.