Representatives of the fair sex, caring for their weight, know perfectly well that by the evening the metabolism slows down and the calories are actively deposited in the form of fat in problem areas. For this reason, many women try not to have supper. However, this approach can cause breakdowns or problems with falling asleep. It is much better to have supper with such products that will make you feel full and bring the body a minimum amount of calories.
What can I eat on a diet?
Nutritionists from different countries agree that slimming is better for having a light supper than completely abandoning evening meals. The last meal should be such that it can be quickly digested and do not bring the body extra calories. It is best to eat food no later than two hours before bedtime. In extreme cases, you can afford a glass of skimmed yogurt.
The serving volume for dinner should not exceed one glass - 200-250 ml. Food should not be saturated with fats or carbohydrates, so the best way to prepare it is boiling, baking, cooking on the grill or in the multivark.
The main task of supper is the saturation of the organism with important amino acids. Therefore, for dinner, it is best to choose digestible proteins.
Nutritionists give such an answer to the question, what can you have dinner to not get better:
- a piece of fish of low-fat varieties;
- chicken fillet or low-fat beef;
- low-fat cheese;
- porridge from buckwheat or oatmeal;
- sour-milk products, natural unsweetened yoghurts, cottage cheese;
- cooked vegetables: cauliflower, broccoli, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes, zucchini;
- unsweetened fruits: apples, grapefruit;
- green tea.
What you can eat in the evening?
Looking for something to eat on a diet, we often imagine that we will have to be satisfied with something that is not particularly tasty. However, a light dinner does not have to be fresh. Here are a few dishes that are what you can eat delicious and healthy.
- Smoothies. This dish is made from fresh vegetables, fruits and dairy products. For dinner it is better to make smoothies from low-fat cottage cheese, apples, apricots, milk, strawberries. Combine the products you can at your discretion, but it is important that the drink turned low-calorie.
- Pumpkin curd casserole. It is prepared from low-fat cottage cheese, dried apricots, eggs or raisins and pumpkin.
- Salad with squid and sea cabbage. For its preparation take squid, boiled egg, sea cabbage, pumpkin and fresh cucumbers.
- Baked low-fat fish. A wonderful and useful dinner will be obtained if you bake in the oven a fish with vegetables.
- Cabbage beef steamed pastry. For their preparation take in equal proportions cabbage and beef.
- Salad with chicken fillet and boiled vegetables.
- Stewed with carrots and bell peppers.
- Buckwheat porridge with vegetables.
There are other options than you can eat without harm to the figure. The main thing to remember is that food should not be high in calories, saturated with fats and carbohydrates. For this reason, it is not recommended to eat in the evening such dishes:
- buns, cookies, cakes, sweets;
- pies, vareniki, dumplings;
- sweet yogurts, curd desserts;
- rice, potatoes, pasta;
- fried food;
- fatty meat, sausage.
To not suffer in the evening from what you want to eat tightly or eat sweet, you should take care of it in the morning. During the day, you can treat yourself to something delicious, then in the evening there will be an acute desire to eat something forbidden. In addition, you should eat rich in essential vitamins and minerals food in the morning and afternoon, so that the body does not suffer from their lack in the evenings.