Those who monitor their health and want to have a slender figure, it is recommended to include in their diet such a natural product, like slices. Slices are a kind of bread. They are made from whole grains of buckwheat, rice, wheat by extrusion method. With this method, it is possible to store most of the nutrients contained in the grain.
Little is being said about the benefits and harms of slices. In general, you can find information that slices are a useful dietary product that can replace ordinary bread. At first glance, such a replacement may seem reasonable, because instead of a yeast test it is suggested to eat cereal natural product. However, it is too early to put an end to this question, since recent studies in rats have shown that these animals die when feeding extruded foods faster than from hunger. But while these studies remain only an assumption and are not scientific data.
Use of slices
Slays have such useful properties:
- purify the body of toxins, heavy metals, bad cholesterol, radionuclides;
- reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases;
- improve the work of the digestive tract;
- increase the body's defenses;
- relieve intestinal dysbiosis;
- slices can be used for weight loss, since they have a low calorie content and are well saturated;
- improve the condition of the skin;
- improve kidney function.
Benefits and harm of wheat slices
Wheat slices are the most popular of all slices. According to the caloric content and the work of the organism, one piece of bread is equivalent to four slices for mastering the product.
In addition to the useful properties described above, wheat slices have the following properties:
- saturate the body with useful substances;
- normalize the nervous system.
Wheat slices are useful for losing weight, however, it is recommended to eat no more than 8 slices per day because they load the stomach.