In order to understand what the fish of Navaga is, what is its use and harm to the body, it is necessary to have more detailed information about it.
This is sea fish of the cod family. It is distinguished by white delicious meat, a small amount of bones, low caloric content (68.5 kcal / 100 g) and high nutrient content.
Useful substances in navaga
In fish found:
- vitamins D, E, PP;
- iodine, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, iron and other micro- and macroelements;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3;
- fine quality protein.
The complex of elements contained in the fish allows us to talk about the benefits of navaga not only for dietary, but also for baby food.
What is the use of fish?
The composition of Navaga provides the benefits that its inclusion in the diet can bring:
- strengthens immunity;
- improves the activity of the nervous, cardiovascular, digestive systems;
- contributes to the improvement of the thyroid gland;
- fish navaga brings benefits to the body, normalizing the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- helps to fight excess weight;
- improves the condition of hair, teeth, nails.
Anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects of fish consumption are noted. In addition, it perfectly strengthens the body's defenses, fills it with energy and lightness, helps improve the overall condition.
It is worth paying attention not only to what the benefits of fish navaga, but also the possible harm from its use in food. As shown by numerous studies, there are no obvious contraindications to the inclusion of this fish in food. That is why it is recommended to introduce it to babies as complementary foods on the agreed terms.
Navaga - is a continuous benefit, and it can not harm the body. However, this does not mean that its consumption is useful to everyone. There are some limitations to its use. These include individual intolerance and allergic reactions to seafood.