Dresses with an overstated waist appeared quite a long time ago. The most striking example is the Empire style. Today the fashion for such outfits again comes back. Especially interesting are skirts with an overestimated waist. Due to different combinations with clothes, one style can perfectly fit into different styles.
Skirt-bell with high waist
The style is really successful, as it solves many problems concerning the imperfection of the figure. This is especially true for the hip area. Owners of too fluffy or in front of narrow thighs skirt-bell with an overstated waist is shown in the first place. Hide excess will help cut to the length of the knee or slightly lower, and add the missing volume can be using a shorter length.
The skirt-bell with the overstated waist has also a pair of features of cut. Indeed, it looks beautiful only on girls with slender legs. If the legs are a little too full or tapered, it is better to refuse this style.
The skirt-bell with the overstated waist is very successfully looked, if on a fabric there are greater prints or the invoice its heavy and well keeps the form. To wear this style is best with the following top:
- in the business image it is easy to fit, if you put on a simple blouse or shirt of a man's cut (it is important to choose the right color and type of fabric, as well as find a shirt with a fancy style and without an abundance of decor);
- in a completely different way the bell will look, if the fabric is more light and colorful, and put a simple T-shirt or jacket on top;
- if you create an image for work, it's better to wear classic heels on your feet, a freest style involves ballet shoes or sandals on a wedge.
Tulip skirt with high waist
Not less popular model of skirts with a high waist. This option is more strict due to a slightly tapering silhouette, resembling a skirt-pencil. Ideally a tulip skirt with a high waist sits on a slender, shapely girl, also suitable for owners of medium height. This style is interesting due to the complex cut with a lot of counter folds, smells and pockets. That is why the fabric can be simple, and the appearance of the product will remain spectacular.
The skirt-tulip with an overstated waist is also quite versatile. Of course, it looks best in business style, paired with blouses and jackets. But sewn from the light streaming fabrics of summer colors, a skirt-tulip may well become a part of the everyday image.
Fashionable skirts with an inflated waist - learn how to wear
All styles with high waist assume a tight top, at the extreme, straight. Voluminous ruffles or curvy sleeves will be inappropriate here, since they will make the figure disproportionate. Here are some successful combinations with the skirts of this cut:
- to visually stretch the figure and add a little bit of growth, put a simple pair of skirts on the skirt, and on the shoes of beige shoes with high heels (at the same time the owners of fluffy hips should bet on the dark color of the skirt, and for the narrow pelvis it is better to choose light shades and large prints);
- for work we choose cotton shirts, silk blouses, you can wear a shortened jacket or bolero from above, and turtlenecks, T-shirts or American for a less formal version;
- a more bold version of the combination - with a short top, but this is only appropriate with a tucked up stomach and put on top of the jacket;
- combination with ballet or sandals is quite appropriate if the fabric for the skirt is chosen light and the color scale is summer, the models of flax, cotton or other more "serious" fabric look good with shoes.
Always try to make an accent on the skirt, and in a couple to pick up things laconic and simple, then the image will turn out harmonious and stylish.