Every person dreams of being healthy and truly happy. Sometimes nature itself suggests how you can get a new charge of vivacity and become more beautiful. How useful lemon oil is and how you can apply lemon oil suggest.
- 1 What is useful lemon essential oil?
- 2 Butter of lemon for weight loss
- 3 Indications for the use of lemon oil
What is useful lemon essential oil?
Often, lemon oil is used to reduce pressure and stimulate the work of the heart and vessels. It is effective when:
- vegetative vascular dystonia;
- anxiety and agitation;
Composition of lemon oil
This natural product is obtained as a result of pressing the rind of slightly unripe fruit by the method of cold pressing, or steam distillation. To make a kilogram of oil will need more than sixty kilograms of yellow fruit peel. The composition of lemon oil includes:
- linalyl acetate;
Lemon oil properties and application in cosmetology
Even our ancestors knew how to use lemon essential oil. This amazing natural product is an elemental of such properties as:
Cosmeticians are often advised to use oil in order to improve important processes in the skin and normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands, reduce the manifestation of couperose. Effective natural product and in the treatment of acne and dermatitis. Many women who use it say that the rod has become noticeably stronger and the state of fragile strands has improved, dandruff has disappeared, and the amount of yellow pigment has decreased. Enriched with lemon oil base oils can make a nail plate stronger and eliminate the delamination.
Lemon oil for face
Experts warn that it is undesirable to apply lemon oil to the face before going out, especially when there is a lot of sun, and before taking sun baths. It can increase the sensitivity of the skin to ultraviolet and, as a consequence, cause unpleasant reactions. For this reason, the natural product is recommended for use at night or in cloudy weather.
This natural product is not used in its pure form. To care for the face, it should be used only in mixtures with vegetable oils, daily creams and other home cosmetic products. If during the care of the face skin a woman regularly uses natural oils on a plant base, then you can add lemon oil.
Lemon Face Mask
- lemon oil - two drops;
- Base oil - 1 tbsp.
Preparation and use:
- Connect the components.
- Prepared mixture to apply a low-fat layer on the face in the morning and evening.
This unique ingredient can be suitable for all skin types. Those with oily skin and enlarged pores will have the perfect combination of lemon oil and grape seed oil. Women with sluggish skin will approach applying a mixture of rose hips, peach, coconut, avocado and lemon oil. Those who wish to bleach the skin can add a natural product to sea buckthorn oil.
Lemon oil for hair
This curative product in its composition has many vitamins and trace elements, because it is able to influence hair in a complex way, strengthening them from the roots. In addition, lemon hair oil is a real savior, because:
- able to feed hair bulbs;
- can stimulate the blood supply to the scalp;
- promotes hair growth;
- takes part in the absorption of nutrients by the body;
- it is able to activate the processes of healthy hair growth;
- removes surface contamination of the head;
- is combating hair loss and seborrhea;
- heals microscopic cracks.
A natural product can suit every type of hair. To make the result of the use of ether a pleasure, it is necessary to use it twice a week in the form of hair masks, massages or aromatics. In addition, the ethereal product is added to your favorite shampoos and balms. Prepare hair-care products can each lady without leaving their home.
Oil for scalp massage
- lemon oil - five drops;
- burdock (apricot or olive) - 1 tbsp. l.
Preparation and use:
- The base ingredient is slightly heated.
- Add the lemon product to the base oil.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- The tips of your fingers moistened with a mixture and massaging rubbed into the roots.
- The procedure should last for fifteen minutes.
- Massage is recommended twice a week.
Butter of lemon for nails
Many women of fashion have heard about the benefits of lemon oil for nails. If you use different trays and masks with the addition of a natural product for nails, you can cope with many disadvantages. One of the problems of the fair sex is the fragility of the nails. Cosmetologists recommend to prepare a useful bath, which will help make the nails beautiful and strong.
A tray from the brittle nails
- citrus oil - 1 tsp;
- burdock oil - 3 tbsp. l.
Preparation and use:
- All components are connected.
- The dish with oils should be put on a water bath, heated.
- The dish should be removed from the fire and put fingers into it.
- Wait fifteen minutes.
- After a quarter of an hour, the hands are removed and wiped.
- Such procedures do not more than once a week.
Butter of lemon for teeth whitening
Most modern teeth whitening products contain many substances that can damage enamel. As a result, together with a beautiful Hollywood smile, a person can get hypersensitivity. Negative effects of such bleaching on the health of gums. It is not uncommon for dentists to hear about the fact that lemon oil for teeth is very useful. The popularity of this method is explained by its safety
Means for cleaning teeth
- lemon oil - one drop;
- tea tree oil.
- To the toothpaste add a drop of lemon ingredient and tea tree oil.
Rinsing for teeth
- clean water - ½ cup;
- lemon oil - two drops.
Preparation and use:
- Connect the water and the ethereal product.
- All ingredients must be mixed.
- With a solution, rinse your mouth after a normal brushing.
- Apply the remedy for two or three weeks.
Butter of lemon for weight loss
Often, beautiful ladies use lemon oil for weight loss in various ways, doing with an ethereal product:
- warming masks;
Inhalation with aroma lamp
- lemon oil - 5 drops.
- The lemon oil drips into the aromatic lamp.
- Thanks to the inhalation of the aroma, metabolic processes can be activated and the emotional background normalized.
- If there is no individual intolerance to apply aromaprocedures can be three times a week.
Indications for the use of lemon oil
Often leading healthy image people are interested in what lemon oil has application. Use this ester product if you have:
- damage to the joints;
- varicose veins.
Lemon oil for colds
The natural product is effective in treating colds, since it has not only antiseptic but also bactericidal actions. Often, lemon oil is used from the common cold. In this case, often use aromatherapy for air disinfection and make useful inhalations. It is important not to forget about the fact that children, elderly people and future mothers need to reduce dosage due to the special sensitivity of the body to the means.
Inhalation for colds
- essential oil of lemon - 2-3 drops;
- hot water - one glass.
- Combine the ingredients.
- The procedure is carried out for the first time no more than three minutes, and with time, the duration should be increased.
- After inhalation, stay at home and exclude exercise
- You need to do the procedure for one week.
- citrus oil - 2 drops;
- eucalyptus oil - 2 drops;
- tea tree oil - 2 drops;
- water - a half glass.
Preparation and use:
- Turn on the aromatic lamp.
- Add essential oils to the bowl of water.
- Breathe for half an hour three times a day.
- Apply aromatherapy throughout the week.
Lemon oil with herpes
An ethereal product based on citrus is used in the treatment of herpes zoster, headache, varicose veins, sprains and bruises. Traditional medicine says that lemon essential oil with herpes is an excellent remedy. To get rid of an unpleasant rash on the lips cold compresses will help. Everyone can prepare them at home. Such an effective tool will very quickly please the results.
Cold compress from herpes
- lemon oil in undiluted form - 7 drops.
- Cotton wool into the essential oil.
- Cloth with butter is applied to the lip and so hold for 15-20 minutes.
- The compress should be placed at least three times a day until the signs of the disease disappear.
Lemon oil with kidney stones
Often those suffering from kidney disease are interested in how useful a product is, and how to use lemon oil. Traditional medicine knows how to use lemon oil. An important condition here is the lack of allergy to the citrus ethereal product. This method will appeal to everyone who has kidney stones.
Drinks with kidney stones
- lemon oil - 2 drops (for one day).
- Add lemon oil one drop twice a day after meals in milk, tea.
- Take three weeks.
- If there is a need for this, the course can be repeated twice with a break between them in a week.