Do you want your hair to be beautiful and silky? Then you need to know how to properly wash them.
How should I wash my hair?
- We comb the hair before washing to wash more dead skin scales.
- Properly moisten hair and head with warm water. Wash your head better with distilled or boiled water, because hard water damages the hair severely, leaving an insoluble residue on it. As a result, the hair becomes stiff, sticky and brittle. Under no circumstances can hot water be used for washing, only warm, about 35-45 ° C.
- Shampoo is rubbed in the palm of the hand with a little water and applied to the hair, moving from the roots to the tips. During one wash, shampoo should be applied to the hair twice.
- Mine head with cautious circular motions, massaging the scalp with the pads of the fingers, trying not to injure her with fingernails. If the hair is long, then they should be tried not to rub strongly apart, so as not to damage the cuticle and hair shaft.
- After using shampoo, the hair should be thoroughly washed with water, and it is better that it should be cool. And to make it shine, it's a good idea to add lemon juice or a little vinegar to the rinse water. A liter of water is enough for one tablespoon of vinegar or juice of one lemon. After rinsing the hair in an acidic solution, they need to be rinsed again with plain water.
How often should I wash my hair?
Here everything is individual, the main rule is to wash the hair as it gets dirty, because it affects the hair condition equally, negatively, as well as prolonged exposure to the unclean state. If you use lacquers, mousses, etc., then you should clean your hair better every day, using special shampoos intended for daily use.
Often women are interested in how often it is possible to wash the head of a pregnant woman, shampoos are chemistry, whether they are harmful to the fetus. Indeed, studies have been conducted on the effects of preservatives used in the manufacture of shampoos and other cosmetic products on the development of the fetus. As a result, it turned out that there is a potential risk, but it is to a greater extent that employees of firms producing cosmetic products are exposed than ordinary users. But of course, a woman waiting for a child, it is better to use natural remedies (homemade, made according to grandmother's recipes), without preservatives.
How to wash your head with an egg?
To improve the condition of the hair, the head is recommended to wash with an egg (yolk), as it is done correctly now we will consider.
To wash the head with an egg is useful no more than once every 8-10 days. To do this, you need to break one egg into a glass, add one more egg yolk and pour warm water, stirring constantly. Next, moisten the scalp and hair with warm water. The head is tilted over the pelvis and watered with an egg solution, rubbing it into the skin of the head. To the flowing mixture into the pelvis, gradually add warm water and again rub into the scalp. After the hair should be thoroughly rinsed.
How to properly wash the child's head?
Of course, most of all we are concerned with the question of how to properly wash your head when it comes to a child, especially a newborn. In the first 4 months, the baby's head needs to be washed daily, and after this procedure You need to spend at least 3 times a week. The kid can be afraid of washing his head, so you need to do everything carefully, gradually accustoming to getting water on your face and head. The optimum temperature of water for bathing and washing the head is 36-37 ° C, and the air temperature in the room should be 20-22 ° C. And of course, shampoo should be used for children, the one that "without tears." At the beginning of the bath, we apply a few drops of shampoo on the baby's head and slightly foaming. Then gently wash it off, you can water your head from a bottle of clean water. Hurry does not need anywhere, for fear of damaging the flexible bones of the skull. The washed hair should be soaked with a terry towel, without rubbing, and comb with a brush or a thin comb.