One of the most natural hair colors - henna - is not only cosmetic, but also a remedy. The mask for hair from henna can literally transform curls, turn lifeless hair into shiny and healthy hair.
Mask of Henna
What is so useful for henna and what is its effect on the scalp and hair structure? The secret of henna is in its naturalness. Get this wonderful cosmetology and medicine by drying the leaves of laussonia. The henna powder contains a sufficient amount of tannins, has an antimicrobial effect, and supplies the skin with vitamins. Henna is used:
- in the treatment of bone diseases;
- to accelerate the healing of wounds;
- as a material for the tattoo;
- as a hair dye;
- in the treatment of skin diseases;
- as a remedy for dandruff and hair loss;
- to strengthen hair bulbs and seal the structure of the hair.
Thanks to these properties, henna is one of the most effective hair care products. There is a huge number of masks based on henna. In this case, you can use as a mask of black or red, and a mask of colorless henna. It all depends on what the purpose of applying the mask is: strengthening and healing without changing the color of the hair or treating it simultaneously with staining.
Popular hair mask from henna
The simplest hair mask is a colorless henna, diluted with hot water to the consistency of the batter. Apply such a tool to wet hair, wrapped in a film and a towel for an hour or a half. For the improvement of hair, the procedure should be carried out twice a week for a month.
Mask of henna and yogurt - the best means for strengthening hair, giving locks an incredible volume and shine. Prepare and apply kefir mask as follows:
- 2 tablespoons of henna should be diluted with 100 ml of hot kefir.
- Insist for 15-20 minutes. in a sealed container.
- Apply to damp hair.
- Wrap hair with food wrap and towel, leave to act for 45 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
Mask of basma and henna - one of the oldest oriental medical and cosmetic means, completely stopping hair loss with regular use for 8-9 weeks. The combination of basma with henna (even colorless) has a coloring effect. The procedure is as follows:
- Henna and basma in a proportion of 1: 1 should be thoroughly mixed in a dry form.
- Add a little boiling water until a thin slurry is obtained.
- After 15 minutes. in the mixture you need to add 1 egg, 1 tbsp. cocoa, 1 tbsp. burdock oil.
- Apply the mask to dry hair, evenly spreading it over the entire length.
- Wrap the head with a film and a towel, leave to act for 1 hour.
- After the hair should be washed with shampoo with rinse aid.
- Apply this mask 1 time per week.
Mask with gelatin and henna - a wonderful alternative to laminating hair. Thin and weakened hair after the gelatin mask look as if they had just been treated in the salon. For gelatin mask with henna it is necessary:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l. gelatin, diluted in 100 ml of warm water with 1 egg yolk.
- After 15 minutes, add 1 tsp. henna, carefully mixing all the ingredients.
- Apply the mask to damp hair and wrap it in film.
- The duration of the mask is 35-40 minutes. Then the hair should be thoroughly rinsed with warm water and combed with a thick comb.
A stunning result - thick and shiny hair - will be noticeable even at the first application of such a mask.