The aroma of fir oil is very difficult to forget. This coniferous smell soothes and relaxes, so it is often added to shower gels, soaps and other cosmetic products. And also fir oil has many healing properties. Due to the latter, the product is quite actively used in folk medicine and cosmetology.
The healing properties of essential fir oil
In any essential oil contains a large number of nutrients. No exception and fir. In its composition:
- ascorbic acid.
High biological activity provided numerous therapeutic properties of fir oil:
These useful properties of fir oil medicine has been using for a long time and very actively:
- The drug is prescribed for patients suffering from metabolic disorders. Oil normalizes metabolism, helps to purify the body of toxins and toxins, removes excess water and favorably affects the condition of the kidneys.
- Fir in small amounts helps with poisoning.
- Antioxidant properties of the substance are used to neutralize free radicals that threaten the health of the eyes.
- Very often, the healing properties of fir oil are used for joints. In addition, the product effectively removes swelling, it also pains, eliminates inflammation.
- To some patients, oil helps more effectively than any sedative. Fir takes off mental stresses and quickly raises the mood. And if you dissolve it in water and add it to the aroma lamp, you will get a wonderful tonic, which relieves drowsiness.
- The healing properties of fir oil have found application in gynecology. A few drops of the agent are added to a warm bath. This procedure helps to get rid of cystitis and many other diseases of the genitourinary system.
- The substance contributes to the early healing of wounds. It is used for compresses with wounds, cuts, burns, ulcers, eczema and other minor skin lesions.
- Healing properties of fir oil fight with fungi. The agent is prescribed for the treatment of lesions of the feet, with lichen.
- You can use fir and with colds as an additive to the healing bath, to prepare a compress or inhalation. It is also used inside and applied to the skin in the area of the bronchi for preventive purposes.
- As practice shows, the most effective way to strengthen immunity is the useful properties of fir essential oil in the form of inhalations.
- Rinses with the addition of a drug better than many drugs eliminate tooth pain and relieve inflammation of the gums. Acute painful sensations are best treated with tampons dipped in fir.
Application of medicinal properties of fir oil for face
Essential oils like cosmetologists. It copes with the most complex dermatological problems. It is expedient to use the agent when:
- pustular rashes;
In addition, fir has a rejuvenating effect. It heals the skin, nourishes it with energy and smoothes wrinkles.
The oil can be used in a pure form in a spot - for cauterizing pustules, for example, - or as an additive to a face mask. It is perfectly combined with aloe, chicken yolk, honey.
Approve the use of fir essential oil and hairdressers. The product fights with too active production of sebum on the head, and accordingly, it is ideal for caring for oily hair.